Internal Complaint Committee
Role of the Committee: The Internal Complaint Committee aims to work to prevent sexual harassment in college. Empowered to initiate the inquiry on the complaint filed against sexual harassment. It has the power to collect evidence and summon witnesses. It can also recommend measures and actions to try another such case in the future.
Grievance Redressal Committee
Role of the Committee:
To ensure a fair, impartial, and consistent mechanism for the redressal of varied issues faced by the stakeholders The committee ensure that grievances are resolved promptly, objectively and with sensitivity and in complete confidentiality. It also ensures that the views of each grievant and respondent are respected and that any party to a grievance is neither discriminated against nor victimized.
Anti Ragging Committee
Role of the Committee: Anti-ragging committee is formed to prevent ragging-related issues inside and outside the college campus. The committee members closely monitor the premises to avoid such issues.
Library Advisory Committee
Role of the Committee
Advises and reviews library policies for instruction, resources, services, and the facility. Advises regarding library services, especially innovation, for the campus community. Discuss and evaluate budgetary issues for books, journals, databases, media, e-resources etc.
An alumni association or alumnae association is an association of graduates or, more broadly, of former students. The objective of the association is to make the old students get connected with the college and thus inspire and motivate the current students with industry experience and career development.
Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC)
EDC (Entrepreneurship Development Cell) was established on 7th March 2016 with a vision to bridge the gap between Industry and Academia. The cell undertakes several activities for student development wherein the student gets corporate exposure while studying and develops a spirit of entrepreneurship.
Placement and Training Cell
Training, Counseling and Placement Cell is responsible for securing, inter-alia, industry attachments for COE trainees, apprenticeship or other industrial training for students, and employment for graduates.
A Discipline Committee will consider the alleged misconduct and evaluate all of the information shared with it and determine which information was more credible when the information was in conflict.
Role: Conduct/ Organize cultural programs and activities
Examination Committee is a body which is authorized to conduct examinations and make policy decisions regarding organizing and holding examinations, improving systems of assessments, and moderation, according to the university norms.
Internal Quality Assurance Cell
- To build and ensure a quality culture aimed at all-around excellence at the institutional level.
- To channel and systematize the efforts and measures of an institution towards academic excellence.
- To be the driving force for ushering in quality to remove deficiencies and enhance quality.
- To develop quality systems for conscious, consistent, and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the College.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through the internationalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
Institution’s Innovation Council
- To create a vibrant local innovation ecosystem
- Start-up/entrepreneurship supporting Mechanism in HEIs
- Prepare institute for Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements Framework (ARIIA)
- Establish a Function Ecosystem for Scouting Ideas and Pre-incubation of Ideas
- Develop better Cognitive Ability among Technology Students
National Service Scheme
Role: The National Service Scheme aims to empower students by taking up the role of the volunteer in doing social services. It enlightens the students with adequate knowledge of social consciousness. It achieves in brings out overall changes in their personalities.
National Cadet Corps
Role: National Cadet Corps aims to develop character, comradeship, and capacity for leadership among youth in India.
Women Empowerment Cell
Role of the Committee: Women Empowerment Cell is designed to empower women socially, economically, politically and legally with a focus on promoting decision-making. it conducts various activities and arranges Guest Lectures to accelerate academic enhancement, leadership development and cultural enrichment in the lives of young women.