Internal Quality Assurance Cell(IQAC)
To create quality, to maintain quality, to enhance quality in all spheres, the IQAC in the institution was constituted on 14th November, 2019. It functions under the Chairmanship of the Principal and comprises senior faculty members, Administrative representatives.
Contact us at:
- To build and ensure a quality culture aimed at all round excellence at the institutional level.
- To channelize and systematize the efforts and measures of an institution towards academic excellence.
- To be the driving force for ushering in quality to remove deficiencies and enhance quality.
- To develop quality systems for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the College.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internationalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
Chief IQAC Coordinator:
Mr. Shibi Mathai, MCA.,M.Phil.