Requirement for Junior Accounts Officer.
St. Thomas College of Arts & Science requires candidates with a minimum experience of 10 years in the following areas of Finance & Accounts, with good verbal and written communication, for the position of Junior Accounts Officer.
- Maintenance of books of accounts.
- Finalisation and Consolidation of Accounts.
- Salary- PF, ESI, Income tax, Form- 16 etc.
- Gratuity, EDLI and Medical Insurance.
- Fixed deposits ( Interest received, Interest receivable – reconciliation)
- Preparation of Budget.
- GST, TDS – Filing of forms and returns.
- Income tax matters.
- Coordinating with Auditors.
- Hands on experience in Tally ERP a must.
- Knowledge of any Management software will be an added advantage.
Qualification required: B.Com / M.com / CMA Inter.
Candidates with relevant qualification and experience may forward their updated CV to the following
mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org