ALUMNI ASSOCIATION of ST THOMAS COLLEGE OF ARTS & SCIENCE (AASTCAS)
The Alumni Association of St. Thomas College of Arts and Science (AASTCAS) aims to foster a strong bonding between alumni and their alma mater by the exchange of ideas on academic, cultural and social issues. Our goal is to bring all alumni into a single network.
Contact us at:
- To unite all alumni to a common platform.
- To establish an alumni cell and maintain a database of the alumni living in India and abroad.
- To share information with the alumni regarding the latest initiatives and developments of the institution.
- To invite them to participate in various activities of the institution.
- To honour distinguished alumni for supporting the overall development of the institution.
- To provide job opportunities to fresh graduates through references of well-placed alumni professionals.
- To provide a platform for alumni to organise job fairs and other social welfare activities.
PLAN OF ACTION:
- Conduct periodic meetings of the committee members to chalk out a plan of action.
- Conducting training sessions for final year students to introduce them to the industry sector.
- Conducting communication skill development, personality development and confidence-building programs for all students.
- Conducting social awareness programs to prevent suicides, drugs and alcohol.
- Conducting social welfare programs like tree plantation, cleanliness drive and health awareness programs.
- Conducting yearly alumni get-togethers.
- Honouring the achievers.
ALUMNI SERVING IN STCAS:
- Mr. Shibi Mathai (Assistant Professor & IQAC Coordinator).
- Mrs. S. Judy Anitha (Assistant Professor) .
- Mrs. R. Rijitha (Assistant Professor).
- Ms. W. Preethi Kethisial (Assistant Professor).
- Mrs. M. Archana. (Assistant Professor).
- Mr. L. Sam Immanuel (Assistant Professor).
- Mr. C. Prabu (Assistant Professor).
- Mr. Sajith Mathew Varghese (System Analyst).
- Mr. Siby Ponnanchan (Accounts Assistant).
To initiate the working of AASTCAS a team was formed under the leadership of Principal Dr. N. Thangavel on 26’ March 2022 to discuss the proceedings of the association.
Alumni Virtual Meet Reports during the COVID- 19 Pandemic:
Alumni Meeting Reports:
Alumni Registration Link: Click Here
Mrs. Shiju K. Binu, M.Sc.,B.Ed.,M.Sc(IT).,M.Phil.